ITI 307 - Security Fundamentals
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 18
Materials: You must purchase Textbook(s)/ materials and bring them to the first class
This course is designed for students who have No prior knowledge of security and for non-IT managers who need to learn the basics of information security and the security core terminology. This course is also designed for career changers and those who want to start a career in information security and need formal training. You will learn about the most common security threats, gain basic understanding of best security practices, and will learn how to prevent basic computer security problems and risks.
Knowledge of how computers and the internet work.
- Become familiar with the most common security threats
- Gain basic understanding of best security practices
- Learn how to identify and prevent basic computer security problems and risks.
- Security Fundamentals
- Cybersecurity-Websecurity I
- Cybersecurity-Websecurity II
- Cybersecurity Foundations Training
- CISCO CCNA Complete
- CISCO CCNA Complete Lab
- Network+ Certification Training & Test Prep
- Security + Training and Test Prep
- Digital Forensics Hands-On
- Digital Forensics Introduction
- Splunk for Power Users
- CISSP Test Preparation