ITI 331 - Splunk for Power Users
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 18
Splunk is a fully featured, searching, analyzing, monitoring and reporting platform for collecting data. Splunk is easy to use and deploy. It turns machine data into intelligence, rapid visibility and insight. Splunk basically processes all of your text-based log data, and presents a simple way to going over it. It started out as ""Google for your logs"", but now, its more than that. Learn how you can easily examine for specific patterns, or develop all manner of graphical reports. Learn how to search, navigate, and create reports, manage knowledge objects, and extract knowledge from a sea of information.
Familiarity with basics of cybersecurity and/or data science.
- Learn to utilize Splunk to process all of your text-based log data
- Be able to use Splunk for searching, analyzing, monitoring and reporting the collected data.
- Security Fundamentals
- Cybersecurity-Websecurity I
- Cybersecurity-Websecurity II
- Cybersecurity Foundations Training
- CISCO CCNA Complete
- CISCO CCNA Complete Lab
- Network+ Certification Training & Test Prep
- Security + Training and Test Prep
- Digital Forensics Hands-On
- Digital Forensics Introduction
- Splunk for Power Users
- CISSP Test Preparation