Skip to main content

Get Transfer Advising

Take advantage of academic advising by meeting with the appropriate MC counselor or advisor. Or, meet with a representative from a four-year institution at MC.

Meet with an MC Counselor

A counselor can help you get started at MC, talk about career exploration, review transfer credit and transfer destinations, and help you with academic or personal matters.

Meet with an MC Program Advisor

Want to learn more about specific program or career options? Discipline- or Major-specific faculty are available to help you.

 All Pre-Transfer Advisors meet with students in SC-443 (Rockville), ST Room 233 (Takoma Park/Silver Spring) and SA Room 250 (Germantown).

UMD Pre-Transfer Advising

UMD Pre-Transfer Advisors are available for individual advising sessions with any MC student interested in transferring to a program offered at the College Park campus location.


USG representatives are ready to meet with you to discuss all of your options for transferring to a program offered at USG, including programs that can support you while you attend MC. 

UMBC at Shady Grove

A representative from the UMBC at Shady Grove Programs will be available to advise students.


A representative from UMBC's College of Engineering and Information Technology is available to meet with students interested in the following majors: Business Technology Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Chemical, Computer, and Mechanical Engineering. Learn more at the link below or contact