Schedule a Campus Visit
Due to do the number of visits requested, MC has implemented a process for institutions to request visits to our campuses.
Institutions wishing to visit campus must complete the online form. You may need to complete more than one form depending on the number of visits you are requesting. When completing the form, you will be asked to identify the services being provided; these may include application fee waivers, transcript reviews, faculty interviews, etc. A list of possible services is provided at the top of the form.
MC will use the following guidelines when reviewing requests:
- Institutions will be limited to two visits per month, per campus, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- MC Institutional Partners will be given priority.
- Institutions must be eligible for an institutional partnership in order to table on our campuses.
- Two weeks’ notice is required. No visits will be approved without this two week notification.
- Only two institutions may visit a campus per day. If two schools are already scheduled on a day you request, you will be notified of such.
- Only one table per school will be provided.
- No visits will be scheduled for the following:
- The first and last week of the semester
- The week of finals
- The week of transfer fairs
- The week of Thanksgiving and Spring Break
- MC reserves the right to identify additional dates as necessary
Please note: the best time to visit is from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Please identify the time you wish to visit on the form. Friday visits are not recommend. You can see confirmed visits on our Transfer Events Page.
Currently, the following locations are available for tabling:
- Rockville Campus: Science Center lobby, Campus Commons lobby, Physical Education Bldg. lobby
- Germantown Campus: High Tech (HT) Bldg lobby, Bookstore lobby, Germantown, BioScience Education Building lobby
- Takoma Park/Silver Spring: Student Center lobby, Health Sciences Bldg. lobby
All visits are tentative until an email confirmation is received. You can check the status of your request by emailing the transfer team.
If you wish to do classroom visits instead of, or in addition to, table set ups, please send a request to the transfer team. Please include the subject (e.g Accounting I, Intro to Sociology), and the campus(es) you wish to visit.Begin the online form here