CMP 213 - Linux / Unix Level II
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 12
Materials: You must purchase Textbook(s)/ materials and bring them to the first class
With Linux, a freely available version of the UNIX operating system, it has become easier than ever to use UNIX at home or in small office environments as well as the Enterprise. This intermediate course in the Linux/UNIX operating system provides the tools you need to work more efficiently in a Linux/UNIX environment. You will also be introduced to shell scripts, networking, graphical user interfaces using X-Windows, and advanced utilities. This is a hands-on course using the popular Ubuntu (ubuntu.com) Linux distribution.
Prerequisite: Linux/Unix—Level I or equivalent experience.
- Work more efficiently in a Linux/UNIX environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of advanced utilities, regular expression pattern matching, writing scripts, and graphical user interfaces using the X-windowing system.
- Computer Networks
- Networking Fundamentals
- ITI Networking Academy
- Cisco CCNA Complete
- Cisco CCNA Complete Lab
- Computer Support Specialist - Microsoft 365 Certified
- MCSA Windows Server 2016 Certification
- Microsoft Certified Specialist in Windows 10
- Linux / Unix Level I
- Linux / Unix Level II
- Linux / Unix System Administration
- Network+ Certification Training and Test Prep
- Security+ Certification Training and Exam Prep
- Python for Professionals