ITI 401 - Python for Professionals
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 18
Materials: You must purchase Textbook(s)/ materials and bring them to the first class
Python is used in a wide variety of settings. One popular use is as a language for carrying out a variety of system-administration tasks -- from carrying out bulk file operations to monitoring systems to provisioning new servers. In particular, many Unix administrators have started to use Python instead of the traditional Unix shell. This course is aimed at system administrators who want to be able to monitor and control their systems more easily using Python. The course assumes knowledge and the understanding of Unix/Linux based computers, and will provide system administrators with a set of Python-based tools that they can use to build administrative scripts and applications.
Knowledge in Python and Linux Administration.
- Monitor and control systems more easily using Python.
- Understand Unix/Linux based computers.
- Build administrative scripts and applications using Python-based tools.
- Computer Networks
- Networking Fundamentals
- ITI Networking Academy
- Cisco CCNA Complete
- Cisco CCNA Complete Lab
- Computer Support Specialist - MCSA Windows 10
- MCSA: Installing and Configuring Windows Windows Server 2012 (test#70-410)
- MCSA Windows Server 2017 Certification
- Microsoft Certified Specialist in Windows 10
- Linux / Unix Level I
- Linux / Unix Level II
- Linux / Unix System Administration
- Network+ Certification Training and Test Prep
- Security+ Certification Training and Exam Prep
- Python for Professionals