Applied Technologies, Gudelsky Institute for Technical Education, and Workforce Development and Continuing Education
Programs in applied technologies and the Gudelsky Institute include credit, noncredit, and co-listed courses in architecture, construction management, geography, environmental horticulture and sustainable agribusiness, interior design, automotive technology, building and construction technology, computer publishing technology, and workforce technologies.
Workforce Development and Continuing Education programs include business, information technology and safety, adult English language and GED programs, and community education and extended learning.
Who We Are
- Adult ESOL and Basic Skills for College and Careers, Donna Kinerney, Collegewide Dean
- Applied Technologies and Gudelsky Institute for Technical Education, Ed Roberts, Collegewide Dean
- Chantal Vilmar, Department Chair
- Business, Information Technology, and Safety, Steve Greenfield, Collegewide Dean
- Community Education and Extended Learning, Dorothy Umans, Collegewide Dean