Laptop Lending Program
The General Studies program has been able to reinstitute the laptop lending program for the Fall 2020 semester with a limited number of laptops available to any Montgomery College student registered for credit courses.
We do ask you to consider your need as we have a limited number, but we trust you to determine the significance of your need.
- Laptops are lent on a first come first serve basis, for the entire semester.
- You are eligible if registered in at least one for credit course.* There are no other eligibility requirements at this time.
- If you borrow a laptop, you will be responsible for caring for and returning the laptop on the specified date, at the end of the semester.
- Laptops will be available for pick up by selected students from the CT Building at scheduled times, once your registration is confirmed.
- If you do not pick up your laptop during the time you select, the laptop will be reassigned to a student on the waitlist.
- If you borrow a laptop, you will be liable for lost, damaged, or unreturned laptops.
- You will need to sign a borrower contract.
- Reservations will be available as long as there are laptops available.
- If the form is not available, then all laptops have been lent out.
- A waitlist will be kept during the distribution period.
There is no cost to students to participate in this program.
Selected students will be contacted as soon as course enrollment is confirmed.
Pick up for the laptops will be completed at the CT building. Students will need to bring id and come in a car at their scheduled appointment time for contactless distribution.
Interested students should complete the Laptop Lending Program applicationnew window.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com.
*Course enrollment for the semester will be verified before laptops will made available for lending.