Laptop Lending Program
The General Studies program is continuing the laptop lending program for the Spring 2023 semester with a limited number of laptops available to any Montgomery College student registered for credit courses.
We ask you to consider your need as we have a limited number, but we trust you to determine the significance of your need.
- Laptops are lent on a first come first serve basis, for the entire semester.
- You are eligible if registered in at least one for credit course.* There are no other eligibility requirements at this time.
- If you borrow a laptop, you will be responsible for caring for and returning the laptop on the specified date, at the end of the semester.
- Laptops will be available for pick up by selected students from the Science Center (SC) Building on the Rockville campus, after your registration is confirmed.
- If you do not pick up your laptop during the time you select, the laptop will be reassigned to a student on the waitlist.
- If you borrow a laptop, you will be liable for lost, damaged, or unreturned laptops.
- You will need to sign a borrower contract.
- Reservations will be available as long as there are laptops available.
- If the form is not available, then all laptops have been lent out.
- A waitlist will be kept during the distribution period.
There is no cost to students to participate in this program.
Selected students will be contacted at their MC email upon the confirmation of their course enrollment and the start of the respective semester.
Pick up for the laptops will be completed at the SC building on the Rockville campus. Students will need to bring a photo ID and their M# to confirm registration in for credit courses during the current semester.
Interested students should complete the Laptop Lending Program applicationnew window.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is supported by the General Studies program and the Office of Information Technologynew window.
*Course enrollment for the semester will be verified before laptops will made available for lending.