Graphic Design with Digital Tools Certificate
The field of graphic design is continually evolving. MC’s certificate in graphic design with digital tools ensures that you will stay up-to-date with industry trends.
The certificate curriculum will prepare you for immediate employment in the field. Courses include digital tools for the visual arts, publication design, graphic design for the web, and more.
You will use MC’s state-of-the-art facilities to gain the training you need to succeed as a professional in this industry.
Upon completion of this program a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate solid foundation skills and competency in a range of media, techniques, and knowledge of associated processes.
- Demonstrate visual problem solving that employs appropriate technical skills and techniques.
- Use a creative process to express ideas and concepts.
Meet with your academic advisor regularly to discuss your academic plans. The program advising guide outlines the certificate requirements and is meant to supplement the advising process.
- Graphic Design with Digital Tools Certificate Program Advising Guide (PDF, ) (PDF, )
- Find a Program Advisor
Graphic designers create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for various applications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Career Outlook for Graphic Designers: Information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- MC Career Services: Planning and support for MC students and alumni.
- Career Coach: Explore hundreds of potential careers and job possibilities.
Related Programs and Courses
General Studies Degree
Students who major in general studies explore personal, professional, and academic areas of interest within a flexible framework supporting transfer.
Workforce Development & Continuing Education
MC offers a wide variety of noncredit classes designed to help you upgrade your skills, pursue career training, or learn something new.