Media Arts and Technologies Department
Media Arts Gallery
The Media Arts Gallery is located in Room 106 on the lower level of the Technical Center, Montgomery College, Rockville Campus.
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 10 am - 5 pm, Fridays, 10 am - 1 pm
As creative technologies continue to meld, and the demand for multiple talents increases, the Media Arts & Technologies Department truly has it all for media-savvy students interested in careers in creative, technology-driven fields.
If you are looking for a degree, certificate, or a single course for academic exploration or professional currency, it is all here. Whether it be animation, web design, gaming, graphic design, illustration, photography, or broadcast media, our students have the opportunity to gain exposure to all of our integrated creative technologies.Meet Our Faculty and Staff
Degrees and Certificates
- Broadcast Media Production AAS Degree - Radio Area of Concentration
- Broadcast Media Production AAS Degree - Television Area of Concentration
- Digital Animation AAS Degree
- Graphic Design Area of Concentration, Graphic Design AAS Degree
- Illustration Area of Concentration, Graphic Design AAS Degree
- Graphic Design AFA Degree
- Media Arts Gallery
- Listen to eRadio WMCR
- Open Lab Hours - Spring 2019
- MC Media Arts and Technologies on Facebook
Noncredit Courses and Training
Community Arts provides noncredit classes for professional and aspiring artists, taught by working artists. We build our schedule based on community needs and interests, so we'd love to hear from you! Find out more.