Electronic Photography Certificate
The field of electronic photography is continually evolving. MC’s electronic photography certificate ensures that you stay up-to-date with industry trends.
The certificate curriculum is designed for those looking to upgrade their skills or prepare for a new job specialization. Courses include photography, Photoshop, image editing, and digital photography.
You will learn black-and-white and color photography skills, and techniques in electronic photography and digital imaging as they apply to the modern business of professional photography.
Upon completion of this program a student will be able to:
- Capture, edit, and output photographs for both print and web applications technology for use in commercial or fine art environments.
- Operate a wide variety of photographic lighting equipment for use in studio, architectural, and varied commercial environments.
- Consciously employ complex aesthetic strategies as they apply to visual problem-solving methods.
Meet with your academic advisor regularly to discuss your academic plans.
Photographers use their technical expertise, creativity, and composition skills to produce and preserve images that tell a story or record an event.
- Career Outlook for Photographersnew window: Information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- MC Career Services: Planning and support for MC students and alumni.
- Career Coach: Explore hundreds of potential careers and job possibilities.
Related Programs and Courses
General Studies Degree
Students who major in general studies explore personal, professional, and academic areas of interest within a flexible framework supporting transfer.
Workforce Development & Continuing Education
MC offers a wide variety of noncredit classes designed to help you upgrade your skills, pursue career training, or learn something new.