Spotlight on Our Board
Steve McAuliffe is a principal with the firm of Miles & Stockbridge in Rockville, MD, specializing in general civil litigation with an emphasis on commercial litigation. He also acts as outside general counsel for a diverse group of businesses based in Montgomery County, including large, publicly traded corporations. He is a member of the Bar Association in both Montgomery County and the District of Columbia. He is vice chair of the Montgomery College Foundation Board of Directors and serves as legal counsel and as an ex-officio member of the Board of Governors of Christ Episcopal School. He is a trustee of the Rockville Academy, is a member of the Rockville Rotary Club, and serves on the board of directors of the Rockville Rotary Foundation. In addition, he is a director at Revere Bank.
- Your favorite local sports team? Washington Redskins. I will never give up on them.
- Your favorite place to eat lunch around the College? Cuban Corner. I had a sandwich named after me!
- The last good movie you saw? Dunkirk.
- Your favorite piece of advice to give? Treat people how you would want to be treated and always be kind but firm in your convictions.
- The first car you remember driving? A 10-year old Buick Regal.
- Your favorite sport to play? GOLF.
- The junk food you find most irresistible? Ice cream.
- The best concert you’ve attended? Earth Wind & Fire.
- An adjective your friends would use to describe you? Loyal.
- Your biggest global wish? An end to conflict, divisiveness and violence and recognition that regardless of our differences that we all treat each other with dignity and respect.
Find Out More About These MC Foundation Board Members:
- Steve Roberts
- Anne Gunsteens
- Mike Paukstitus
- Erica L. Webber
- Morgan Sullivan
- Steve McAuliffe
- Ashley Cheng
- Bill Hard