Employers with more than three positions to fill often visit our campuses to recruit for these openings by hosting information tables where they can meet with students in person to discuss their needs and the students’ skills and availability.
The schedule is updated frequently.
Plan to drop by and say hello to your next job opportunity! If you can, bring a resume and dress for success.
On-Campus Recruiting Events by Campus
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 19
- TOPGOLF - (ST Atrium – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm) TOPGOLF, THE place to go for fun is opening a location in Germantown soon. They are hiring for more than 500 positions – from cooks to party hosts! Check them out! https://topgolf.com/us/
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 18
- TOPGOLF - (ST Atrium – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm) TOPGOLF, THE place to go for fun is opening a location
in Germantown soon. They are hiring for more than 500 positions – from cooks to party
hosts! Check them out! https://topgolf.com/us/
- MLM Home Improvement (Campus Center Lobby – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm) – https://www.mlmhi.com/ the trusted choice for exterior home remodeling. Looking for sales and marketing representatives.
DECEMBER: WEDNESDAY THE 4TH & THURSDAY THE 12TH
- US Army (Campus Center Lobby – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm) – https://www.army.milnew window Be all you can be! Talk to a recruiter.
- Blueridge Restaurant Group, Inc. (Campus Center Lobby – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm) – https://brrgrestaurants.com Blueridge Restaurant Group, LLC includes the Copper Canyon Grill and the Stanford Grill. They are hiring for servers, hosts, bartenders, food runners, and kitchen personnel.
- Metropolitan Police Dept. (Campus Center Lobby – 9:00 am – 2:00 pm) – https://mpdc.dc.gov/ Chat with an experienced police officer about careers with the police department. Find out how you can serve your community as an officer or an intern.
- US Census Bureau (Campus Center Lobby – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm) – https://2020census.gov/en/jobs.html is hiring for a wide variety of temporary positions. Be part of a team that helps serves your community and protects our democracy AND earn pay starting at $21 an hour and offering flexible scheduling!
- Continental Pools (Campus Center Lobby – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm) – – Is hiring lifeguards. They started as a pool service and repair company, and within ten years were providing management as well. https://www.continentalpools.com/
- SEEC Agency (Campus Center Lobby – 10:00 am – 1:00 pm) – – https://www.seeconline.org/ SEEC helps people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to direct their lives with dignity, choice, authority, and responsibility. Do you have a passion for helping others live their lives to the fullest? Talk to them about how you can help SEEC fulfill its mission.