While on-campus recruitment events and fairs are not possible at this time due to COVID19, Student Employment Services is working hard to offer you virtual events. Please do check the schedule and Inside MCnew window Weekly Newsletter under Student News for these events.
- Proud Moments ABA will be hosting information sessions for immediate openings with flexible schedules
for students interested in working with children on the autism spectrum. Training
will be provided. Please see Proud Moments Student Training Event (PDF, ) and and REGISTER in advance to attend.
- HACU (The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities) has partnered with private and public sector employers for more than 25 years to
support their efforts to diversify their workplaces. The HACU National Internship Program (HNIP) offers all students a path to gain real-world experience related to their course
- Visit HNIPnew window for details and apply online. More information (PDF, ) .
- Join us for an information session with Mr. Reynaldo Decerega, the Assistant Vice President of the HNIP Program via Zoom on Tuesday, October 6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Auntie Connie's Place Child Care Services, LLC is hiring tutors and caregivers to help local families navigate balancing their children's
well-being with their professional obligations. MC is hosting information sessions
so you can find out about these opportunities and how they might fit your skills and
schedule. More information (PDF, ) .
Pre-Registration is required to attend these meetings.
- The US Army is Always Hiring – for both full-time (active duty) and part-time (reserves) positions ranging from Medical Technician to Band Members to Special Forces Members to Combat Engineers, to Arts and Media. More Information (PDF, ) .
Federal Government Job Fair
Join us for a virtual Federal Government Job Fair (PDF, ) hosted by FAPAC and MC’s Student Employment Services Office on Friday, Sept. 25. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Please review the list of nearly forty agencies already registered and the majors they are hiring (PDF, ) . If you register now, you can visit their booths to view information and job openings even before the event!
In addition, there are online workshops (PDF, ) offered by the Office of Personnel Management on how to find, and successfully apply for a federal government position or internship. These workshops will be held on September 17 & 18. PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED.