While on-campus recruitment events and fairs are not possible at this time due to COVID19, Student Employment Services is working hard to offer you virtual events. Please do check the schedule and Inside MCnew window Weekly Newsletter under Student News for these events.
- Meso Scale Diagnostics is hosting a Virtual Job Fair – Jan. 19 (PDF, )
The fair will be held from 9 a.m.–7 p.m. and there are a variety of jobs – including IT, Laboratory, and Business/Financial positions
- Internships with the National Park Service – Feb. 7 Application Deadline (PDF, )
Environment for the Americas coordinates over 30 paid internship opportunities for Latino youth interested in careers in natural resources, environmental education, communications, history, graphic design, and more with the National Park Service through the Latino Heritage Internship Programnew window.
- The US Capitol Police are Hiring (PDF, )
The January vacancy announcement for the United States Capitol Police federal Police Officer positionnew window is now open. The live announcement will close at 11:59pm on January 31, 2021.
The United States Capitol Police (USCP), located in Washington D.C., is a federal law enforcement agency that is currently seeking motivated and professional individuals for many Police Officer positions.
The USCP safeguards the Congress, its legislative process, Members of Congress, employees, visitors, and facilities to include the United States Capitol Building. They protect and secure Congress so it can fulfill its constitutional and legislative responsibilities in a safe, secure, and open environment, free from crime, disruption, and terrorism. Their officers protect democracy and act on the world stage every day as a model in security, urban crime prevention, dignitary protection, specialty response capabilities, and homeland security. As a Department, we are a diverse microcosm of America and employ over 2300 sworn and civilian personnel from nearly all 50 states and territories.
They offer a starting salary of $64,173 with extensive career advancement opportunities, excellent federal benefits, and tuition reimbursement.
For more information about our opportunities, and us, please visit United States Capitol Police Careernew window.
Our current vacancy announcement can be found in January Police Officer vacancy announcementnew window.
Ongoing Employer Recruiting
- Auntie Connie's Place Child Care Services, LLC is hiring tutors and caregivers to help local families navigate balancing their children's
well-being with their professional obligations. MC is hosting information sessions
so you can find out about these opportunities and how they might fit your skills and
schedule. The information sessions are over, but you can still reach out for information,
or send your resume. More information (PDF, ) .
- College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors (PDF, ) is hiring MC students for a variety of schedules and locations for in-home childcare and academic coaching for area families. These are in-person positions and College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors does screening of families and applicants to make sure they ALL are doing their due diligence to keep each other safe!
- HACU (The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities) has partnered with private and public sector employers for more than 25 years to
support their efforts to diversify their workplaces. The HACU National Internship
Program (HNIP) offers all students a path to gain real-world experience related to
their course of study.
- Proud Moments ABA (PDF, ) is actively hiring for immediate openings with flexible schedules for students interested
in working with children on the autism spectrum. Training will be provided.
- The US Army is Always Hiring – for both full-time (active duty) and part-time (reserves) positions ranging from Medical Technician to Band Members to Special Forces Members to Combat Engineers, to Arts and Media. More Information (PDF, ) .