Adult ESOL and Basic Skills for College and Careers
These programs are designed to support students who need additional help with basic academic skills, GED® test preparation, English language development, computer literacy, and US Citizenship.
Participants may receive additional guidance and advising services to assist with transitioning to college, careers, and entry level employment.
Available Classes, Specialized Programs, and Helpful Links
- English as a Second Language (ESL) at MC
- Adult ESOL and Basic Skills for College and Careers
- Adult ESOL Class Schedule
- GED® Test Preparation Program
- WorkPlus: English & Job Skills
- Refugee Program
- U.S. Citizenship Preparation
- TESOL Training Institute for Teachers of ESOL
- TechHire, a Computer Training Program
- Customized Contract Training / MC Business Solutions
- Disability Support DSS