Adult ESOL and Basic Skills for College and Careers
These programs are designed to support students who need additional help with basic academic skills, GED® test preparation, English language development, computer literacy, and U.S. Citizenship.
Participants may receive additional guidance and advising services to assist with transitioning to college, careers, and entry level employment.
Please note: Most Beginning to Intermediate Adult ESOL level classes are free, it varies by program and class. Attend the registration or orientation session to learn more details about your program.
Available Classes, Specialized Programs, and Helpful Links
- Adult English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) class schedule
- Work Plus: English & Job Skills, includes English language skills and basic skills for entry-level jobs in trades, healthcare and customer service.
- Refugee programs
- U.S. citizenship preparation
Pricing Guide for Adult ESOL and Basic Skills for College and Careers Programs*
Adult English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)new window (orientation and placement testing required)
- ESOL Levels Literacy, Beginning, and Intermediate are free. Students need to purchase books.
- ESOL Level Advanced classes are $100, Students need to purchase books.
Work Plus! English & Job Skills new window(you must apply to these programs and meet the eligibility requirements)
- English in the American Workplace. Classes are free. Students need to purchase books.
- Vocational ESOL: Health Care, Building Trades, Customer Service, Bridge to Technology, Careers in Education. Classes are free or up to a maximum of $115 per class.
- Mi-BEST Classes are free.
AELG GED® Test Preparation Programs (orientation and placement testing required)
- ABE (Adult Basic Education) and PreGED Level classes are Free. Students need to purchase books.
- GED Level Classes range from $40 - $65 per class. Students need to purchase books.
*Please note: These are grant-based programs and this information is subject to change without notice.