Adult ESOL and Basic Skills for College and Careers
These programs are designed to support students who need additional help with basic academic skills, GED® test preparation, English language development, computer literacy, and U.S. Citizenship.
Participants may receive additional guidance and advising services to assist with transitioning to college, careers, and entry level employment.
Please note: Most Beginning to Intermediate Adult ESOL level classes are free, it varies by program and class. Attend the registration or orientation session to learn more details about your program.
Available Classes, Specialized Programs, and Helpful Links
- Adult ESOL and Basic Skills for College and Careers
- Adult ESOL Class Schedule
- GED® Test Preparation Program
- WorkPlus: English & Job Skills
- Refugee Program
- U.S. Citizenship Preparation
- TESOL Training Institute for Teachers of ESOL
- TechHire, a Computer Training Program
- Customized Contract Training / MC Business Solutions
- Disability Support DSS