Spotlight on Our Board
As a senior vice president and senior trust officer at U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management in the Washington, DC, area, Erica works with high-net-worth individuals and their families on the fiduciary aspects of private wealth management. She advises clients on estate and gift planning, wealth transfer techniques, asset titling issues, trust administration, and eldercare needs. In her role, she often acts as a liaison between clients and their CPA, attorney, and other advisors. Erica has worked in the legal and financial services field for more than 20 years. She holds her BA from Tulane University and her JD from the University of Maryland. Erica also holds the Accredited Domestic Partnership AdvisorSM (ADPA®) designation. Erica has been a long-standing member of the Montgomery College Foundation’s Board of Directors. Additionally, she is a board member for the Webber Family Foundation. Erica lives with her husband, David Deep, in Potomac.
- Your favorite local sports team? Washington Nationals, of course! I’ve even taken my dog to a game.
- Your favorite place to eat lunch around the College? OM Restaurant. Tell Louis I sent you!
- The last good movie you saw? Marshall.
- Your favorite piece of advice to give? Be enthusiastic about the work that you do. No matter what the job is, do it well and to your best ability.
- The first car you remember driving? VW Bug Convertible.
- Your favorite sport to play (or favorite pastime)? My favorite pastimes are reading and puzzles (crossword, cryptogram, Candy Crush, etc.).
- The junk food you find most irresistible? Cheddar cheese popcorn.
- The best concert you’ve attended? U2.
- An adjective your friends would use to describe you? There is not just one! Bubbly and smart.
- Your biggest global wish? A world in which everyone respects those who are different from them, and there is no war.
- Find out about MC Foundation board member Steve McAuliffe.
- Find out about MC Foundation board member Mike Paukstitus.