Expand each agreement to learn more about possible benefits and to see the pathway.
Studens will be guaranteed admission into the Honors program if they:
- Complete an A.A., A.S., A.F.A., A.A.T. or A.A.S. degree at MC.
- Complete a minimum of 12 hours of honors coursework at MC.
Students will be automatically considered for the following scholarships:
- $22,000 with a 3.66 GPA or higher
- $20,000 with a 3.26 - 3.65 GPA or higher
- $16,000 with a 2.8 - 3.25 GPA or higher
An additional $2,000 is awarded to each level of scholarship if you are in Phi Theta Kappa.
Application Dates and Fees
- Application fee is waived.
- Must apply by April 1 (for fall enrollment), by January 4 (for spring enrollment)
McDaniel College Description
At McDaniel, our approach to the transfer process is individualized. Many types of transfer students come to us and they have different goals about what they want out of their remaining years on our campus. We don't do a one size fits all approach to our transfer advising, we find out what the student wants and see if we are a good fit for them. Whether a student is with us for a year, two years or more we are still looking for them to have the McDaniel Experience, which includes being an active campus member and a lifelong member of our community long after you've graduated.
McDaniel College Links and Resources
Associate's Degree Required: Students may consider applying for transfer after having successfully earned 45-50 credits
Learning Format: In-Person