University of Maryland, School of Nursing
Expand the agreement to learn more about possible benefits and to see the pathway.
- MC Nursing students must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher education course work and a 2.75 GPA in any prerequisite science courses taken by the time of application to the Dual Admission Program. - Students interested in this program must meet with their assigned MC nursing advisor prior to applying for Dual Admission to ensure appropriate course scheduling.
Prerequisite Course List (PDF, )
UMSON School of Nursing Description
The University of Maryland School of Nursing shares a 61-acre campus in downtown Baltimore with the University of Maryland, Baltimore’s five other professional schools—Dentistry, Law, Medicine, Pharmacy, and Social Work—and the Graduate School. Their campus is conveniently located near the University of Maryland Medical Center, University of Maryland Biotechnology Institute, University of Maryland BioPark, and the Baltimore VA Medical Center. They also offer their programs at three locations throughout Maryland, including at the Universities at Shady Grove in Rockville, Maryland.
UMSON Links and Information
Baltimore Campus Links:
- Undergraduate Admissionsnew window
- Degree and Majorsnew window
- Tuition & Feesnew window
- Financial Aid and Scholarshipsnew window
- Campus Lifenew window
- Military and Veteransnew window
- Housing Informationnew window
- Orientationnew window
- Visit UMSONnew window
Universities at Shady Grove Links: