Raptor Ready Scholarship Program
FALL 2022 DEADLINE HAS PASSED.
Montgomery College offers a $500 tuition scholarship to help 2022 spring Montgomery County high school graduates jump into their academic program in fall 2022.
The $500 scholarship will be applied to fall 2022 tuition and fees at Montgomery College. The program is for spring 2022 Montgomery County high school graduates who are Montgomery County residents who register for and attend at least 6 credit hours at Montgomery College in the fall 2022. The scholarship cannot be used for any other semester.
- Be a spring 2022 Montgomery County high school graduate and a Montgomery County resident (proof of graduation and residency are required)
- Be admitted to Montgomery College prior to applying for the Raptor Ready Scholarship
- FALL 2022 DEADLINE HAS PASSED. Complete the Raptor Ready Scholarship application online at Raptor Ready. For best consideration, apply by August 1, 2022. Late applications will be considered until August 29 if funds are available.
- Register for and attend 6 credit hours in the fall 2022 semester at Montgomery College
- The first 3,000 applicants will be considered for the scholarship; all others will be placed on a wait list
- Visiting students who are attending other colleges and universities in fall 2022 are not eligible for the scholarship
- A financial aid application (the Free Application for Federal Student Aid [FAFSA] or the Maryland State Financial Aid Application [MSFAA]) is not required for this scholarship, but these and the MC Foundation Scholarship applicationnew window are highly recommended for many other available financial aid awards
Selection Process and Awards
- Selection is in order of application date and eligibility determination
- The first 3,000 applicants will be considered for the scholarship and notified of an award; all others will be placed on a wait list
- The scholarship amount will be applied to students’ MC accounts for fall 2022 to pay for tuition and fees
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.