Health Career Training Programs
Students have the opportunity to learn an entry level skill in the field of health sciences such as dialysis, EKG, phlebotomy, or pharmacy technician.
Another popular program is the Clinical Medical Assistant (CMA) program which includes lab and a clinical externship. And Wellness training. Do you need to prepare for the TEAS tests?
Health Career Training, Wellness and TEAS Preparation Programs
Entry Level Health Career Training Programs
Technician Training Programs:
- Dialysis Technician Program, HHS064, 50 hours
- EKG Technician Program, HHS015, 50 hours
- Pharmacy Technician / Certification Prep, HHS105, 72 hours
- Phlebotomy Technician, HHS034, 90 hours
- Phlebotomy Technician Clinical Internship, HHS115, 40 hours
CMA: Clinical Medical Assistant:
- Clinical Medical Assistant Program, HHS112, 96 hours
- Clinical Medical Assistant, Labs and Clinical Externship, HHS126, 90 hours